Director of Digital Business is responsible of overall business performance, strategy formulation and growth of all company’s digital business. The director, in practice, leads teams of all channels to manage the activities and processes of a company’s digital ecosystem including websites, application, social media, e-commerce, and marketing campaigns. The director must have a strong commitment on designing and implementing digital marketing strategies, analyzing traffic data and user metrics, and ensuring the consistency of a brand’s digital tone and presence.
- Manage all teams of digital business to achieve financial and other business targets
- Formulate and develop highly competitive business strategies for all digital business and brands
- Actively improve business offerings of all digital business and keep abreast of the latest consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Manage all project teams
- Supervise and manage all digital activities including websites, application, e-commerce, and social media.
- Monitor and interpret digital analytics.
- Generate and present marketing reports and analyses to executives.
- Ensure the efficiency and optimization of the digital ecosystem through SEO, SEM, and SMO.
- Supervise and manage digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, traffic, and sales.
- Manage and facilitate O2O operations to efficiently integrate with offline and on ground functions.
- Consistently manage and facilitate teams and team members skill development
- Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent understanding of all major social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Excellent understanding of trending technology including Blockchain, Crypto Currencies and NFT.
- Excellent understanding of digital practices such as SEO, SEM and SMO.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and digital product/service business.
- Adaptable, versatile, and the ability to keep up to date with consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Good understanding of e-commerce related technologies such as payment system, ERP integration and information/data management.
- Excellent financial and analytic abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.