1. Helps define transformational customer experience to create the fastest and simplest Commercial Customer experience.
2. Own and drive the product development life cycle for assigned strategic projects to ensure customer experience and business objectives that are met from the point of project initiation, through discovery and concepting, definition, development, UAT, refinement and product launch.
3. Work with designers assisting with everyday tasks and delivery of client work, a great opportunity to expand your knowledge.
4. Create impressive UI and documentation for websites, applications and other digital solutions.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in MBA, Computer Science, IT/MIS, IT Management or related fields.
2. Preferred at least 3 years of experiences in E-Commerce, IT Industry (or related fields).
3. Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital product owner/manager, product management, business analyst or business consultant.
4. Ability to quickly gain an understanding Digital Channels and its priorities while working in a matrixed environment.
5. Experience in running/leading project in IT’s related development products & services.
6. Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.