Deputy Managing Director – Living Media Business
Omni media-Omni Chanel (Baanlaesuan, National Geographic Thai Edition, Room, Myhome, The Explorer, BaanlaesuanPets, Garden & Farm)
- Developing and executing the company’s business strategies
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement
- Control and oversee all Living Media Business operations, people and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
Scope of work
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure Living Media Business survival and growth.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Proven experience as Deputy Managing Director or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Graduated in Architecture, Product Design, Interior Decoration, Landscape Architecture is considered specially.