Amarin Corporations Public Company Limited. “AMARIN GROUP” consists of 5 BU: Media & Event, Publishing, Printing & Packaging, Amarin Book Center, Amarin Television. Our key strategy is Omni media – Omni Channel; On Print, Online, On Ground, On Air and On Shop. We synergize all platforms to provide our services to customers effectively. The position of Chief Digital Officer (CDO) will be responsible for the long-term digital vision and the implementation of digital transformation for the organization.
Objectives of this role
- Set and implement a digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition analog processes to digital ones.
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a change agent throughout the organization.
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices among partners and colleagues to help establish a robust digital ecosystem.
Responsibilities of this role
- Develop a clear and compelling digital strategy for the AMARIN GROUP future.
- Work with AMARIN GROUP teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models.
- Manage and continue to grow a digital-innovation ecosystem, both internal and external.
- Own and monitor the digital-innovation project portfolio of AMARIN GROUP.
- Work closely with Human Resources to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the AMARIN GROUP.
- Identify new tools (AI, digital or other) that can support and enhance our solutions.
Required skills and qualifications
- Advanced degree in business, technology, or engineering.
- Up to five years of experience in a similar role designing and launching digital platforms.
- Experience in managing and leading a digital team.
- Understanding of core business processes and their associated technical solutions.
- Proven leadership of successful digital transformation projects.
- An innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.